Paint Warfare (or PW for short) is an early access multiplayer paintball shooter FPS, with realistic unlockable weapons and a unique low-poly art style.
The remastered version (which has been in development since mid 2019) features better combat, brand new maps and weapons. The vast maps supporting large-scale team and FFA combat, taking inspiration from real-world military combat around the world. While this may not look, like your everyday shooter title, Paint Warfare combines strategy, along with fun cartoony gameplay to create a unique and fun multiplayer experience.
• Vast 2x2km (soon to be replaced by 4x4km variants) maps encourage both close and long range combat.
• Fight as infantry or in vehicles, such as tanks, jeeps planes and helicopters
• Features both FFA, Teams and King of the Hill modes
• Cross-platform play with lightning fast Eu servers
Latest DevlogFind more on the official channel .
Join our discord for beta tests, chill, giveaways and more!
7.0 Devlog #2
7.0 will be a largest ever update, packed full of features, polish and bug-fixes. It will include hours of extra content, more vehicles, hundreds of bug-fixes, polish, optimizations and tweaks, singleplayer modes and new maps!
• 2 new 4x4 km maps, packed with air vehicles such as attack planes and helicopters
• Brand new 5 level campaign mode with easy and brutal modes
• Grenades and new explosive weapons such as mines and grenade launchers
• Weapon upgrades!
Some screenshots of the remastered 4x4km Blizzard map: